FearlessDragonFearlessDragon

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Looks

No matter how much I love the artwork on the actual serie.. I gotta say that yes...
she DOES looks better in this, maybe because she's 'cuter' somehow.. or because she looks a bit more like an anime would look. And God knows how soft my spot if for anime.
Action pack, well drawn, impressive work. Looking forward episode two :)

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

@ sunbreaker6:

My guess is they wanted to get all kinky-kinky with her?
In a... 'no one can hear you scream' way?
Anyways, stunning work, though I must admit my favorite part was truly the 1st.
Top notch work!

Epic Beard Man Epic Beard Man

Epic indeed

LoL awesome. X)
I want a grandpa like that :D

The Breach The Breach

I've seen that somewhere?

Good game, good atmosphere.
Though, it seems you guys seen Event Horizon too, eh?

Then why let the "quickest way to travel?" part out? D: that line was sweet.
Anyways, good job as always. I would have loved to aim with the mouse instead of straight-ahead style of light and fire. Otherwise quite the sweet.

Seed of Destruction Seed of Destruction

Awesome

Perfect...and the litle scene with 'You ruined everything' made me laugh alot ^^ then I went to cry my guilt away :(

I need this on kgg to have badges D: Plz D:

But this game is perfect! I'm gona come each day for the next month and vote 5 :D

Body Ladder Body Ladder

Arsenal!

The game is awsome, its addictive and pointless, wich should in theory place it amongts mankind's greatest creations! Screw all those guys ' more psychic powers' Dude, wats the point of teleportation, they are EVRYWHERE after awhile. Those who complain about more psy : killing them in one blow is the most awsomest possible skill. My only disapointement though was the weapon limit. Zombies...You can't have a friggin zomby game without a good ol' shotgun! Or what about an SMG? A desert eagle (kills one shot). Also, how about a weapon cycle? So that when they get too close you can switch back to your trusty chainsaw? Oh well, you get so many comments, you probly wont even read this one. Awsome work man, I await a sequel! Or wtvr...any of a great peice of game!

Forward Momentum Forward Momentum

For hours

Seriously ferrex, how many songs ya got? I've listened to your tracks for weeks now and I still fall on gems like that I never heard :)

And now I'm oh-so glad I heard it X)
It truly has a feeling of mouvement, hence the title suits it well. I still like your 8-bits better, but this one (along with many others) is a fresh break of smoother, deeper tracks.

Enjoying this I am. Alot. -loves-
~FD

Golden Sun - Random Battle Golden Sun - Random Battle

Oh god....

It's the exact same thing as I remember :')
God, so many memories ~

Awesome job, my friend. It even sounds smoother than trough GBA's speakers ^-^

100%

Sky Fury Sky Fury

Tony...

...is not alone, my friend.

mr. Asshole told you mr. Asshole told you

Buaahaha!

Now that's a smartass. X)

wise-irbis responds: